Atco GTX 36H
Atco GTX 36H
- POWERFUL BUT SMOOTH RUNNING AND FUEL-EFFICIENT STIGA 586CC V-TWIN OHV ENGINE
- HYDROSTATIC DRIVE - ENJOY SMOOTH, FOOT PEDAL-CONTROLLED SPEED ADJUSTMENT, MUCH LIKE AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR
- COMPACT 92CM CUTTING DECK
- EFFORTLESS ELECTROMAGNETIC BLADE ENGAGEMENT
- SUBSTANTIAL 300 L COLLECTOR WITH HANDY 'BAG-FULL' WARNING BUZZER
- TOW BAR AVAILABLE AS OPTIONAL EXTRA ALLOWING FOR USE WITH NUMEROUS TOWED ATTACHMENTS
Cover large areas fast and do so the practical and convenient way with the well-equipped GTX 36H garden tractor from trusted iconic brand ATCO!
At its heart the STIGA ST 600 OHV, twin engine creates lower vibrations for less wear on other components and packs more lasting power with its two pistons ensuring consistent fuel uptake. Outshining the competition, the air cooled, twin cylinder engine, dual element air filter and pressurised lubrication system will prove exceptionally reliable over time. Overhead valves work to deliver a sizeable reduction in costly fuel consumption as well as noise and exhaust emissions, making the GTX 36H Twin gloriously economical to run.
Its hydrostatic transmission and ergonomic steering give this garden tractor superior torque and manoeuvrability, coming into its own where there are numerous obstacles to work around. Coupled with its impressive 300-litre collector for reduced emptying commutes and its 92cm cutting width, this model makes savings on all fronts.
With a buzzer to indicate the collector is full, six LED multifunctional dashboard display, seven adjustable cutting heights ranging from 30 to 90 mm and an optional trailer hitch, mulching plug, and rear deflector (all available separately) this nifty garden tractor will certainly light up your life!